ReStart is the UK’s leading healthcare integration company. Due to the successful growth of the company, we are looking for a senior integration expert with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with the Orion Rhapsody integration platform. The role will be home or office based, servicing our NHS clients across the UK, and reporting to the Head of Professional Services.
Salary will be at the market rate and highly rewarding for the right candidate.
It is essential you are willing and able to work closely with our existing team. Collaboration is key along with being able to work in an agile manner.
Our integration team is cross functional; you will need to excel in interface design, development, debugging, deployment as well as having the skill set listed below:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent,
- Extensive experience of Orion Rhapsody Integration Engine
- Knowledge of HL7 standards and protocols (e.g. HL7, ITK and IHE)
- Experience using C# or Java to build integration solutions to other systems and/or devices
- A good understanding of object-orientated programming techniques, environments and tools;
Experience in developing and supporting integration solutions using appropriate architectures and tools including:
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) integration
- Service definition, design and implementation using WSDL/SOAP and REST
- Understanding of the concepts of interoperability
- A proven track record of delivering successful projects
- Knowledge and experience working with Cloud hosted integration patterns include Microsoft
- Service Bus architecture
- Health Care and Clinical systems
- Other integration platforms – Ensemble, HealthConnect, Mirth
- Knowledge of FHIR standards and concepts
- Experience working within an Agile Development Environment
Please submit your cover letter with your CV.