Ideal Health are a leading digital health consultancy, supporting healthcare organisations across the UK at all stages of their digital journey from strategy and business case, through implementation, optimisation and benefits realisation.
Due to significant growth in the area of healthcare technology, we are looking for an experienced Client engagement manager to join our growing team, based in Guildford.
You will work closely with potential clients to assess their needs, map those needs against Ideal’s services and capabilities, demonstrate where we can add value and then support clients throughout the project lifecycle in order to ensure project success.
Ideally you will have a background of client engagement and business development within the healthcare IT sector and a good understanding of the NHS. You will be able to demonstrate:
- A knowledge of healthcare in the UK including the NHS, its services, environment and current issues
- An understanding of the implementation and uses of healthcare systems
- Experience of building strong client relationships and identifying client’s priority needs
- A track record of developing business and supporting clients in achieving their goals
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients at a senior level
This is an opportunity for someone who really enjoys meeting clients to understand their objectives and presenting solutions to help them to achieve these goals. You will be confident and self-motivated, with a proactive approach. The role will involve developing new business as well as growing existing business and will require both professional networking together with warm and cold calling.
As a key member of our team, we will offer you a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and attractive commission opportunities. You will also enjoy genuine prospects for personal and career development within the company.